A faulty suspension system will affect the handling stability of the car, jeopardising your on-road driving safety. Therefore, one must ensure that the suspension system is operating perfectly.
Hence, if you notice any issue in the suspension system, visit us at your earliest! Our all-inclusive automobile service station is at 68 Warf Road Peterborough PE2 9PS.
At AS Tyres, we offer the most reliable suspension system checks Peterborough at affordable prices. Our garage has all the latest tools and equipment that help us understand the crux of the issue. Based on our assessment, we pick the best course of action.
Importance of a car suspension system
The suspension system performs several essential roles in maintaining driving stability. These comprise the following:
- Increases tyre-road friction to enable the best possible steering response.
- The overall vehicle weight is supported by the suspension springs, which also provide uncompromised driving comfort in all weather conditions.
- The shock absorbers lower the severe jerks you experience while driving on bumpy roads.
Signs of a faulty suspension system
The following are warning signs that the suspension system may be malfunctioning:
- One side of your car sits lower than the other
- Increased jerk while driving over rough roads
- Steering wheel drifting in a single direction
- Vehicle nose-dives forward when you apply the brake
- Greasy shock absorbers
- Reduced cornering precision
If you come across any of these signs, bring your car to us and opt for our comprehensive suspension check Peterborough. Ignoring these tell-tale signs will affect your driving experience and can even lead you to pay hefty service bills down the line.
Why choose us?
Before offering solutions, our professionals meticulously inspect all the suspension system parts. This thorough examination enables us to identify the underlying cause of the warning signs. Based on this, we decide the best course of action. Components that we check include:
- Shock absorbers
- Steering column
Damaged suspension parts, however, cannot be repaired. As a result, our mechanics will efficiently use OE-grade spares to replace broken suspension system parts. We will take every measure to avoid damaging other related components while performing the replacement.
Further, we provide suspension checks at a very reasonable rate, making us an ideal stop for all ‘suspension near me’ searches.
Need more details?
Call us on 01733 649693 and schedule an appointment for a comprehensive suspension check.